A world without gender based violence and discrimination, where marginalized genders are able to realize their full potential & thrive.
- Empower citizens to advocate for fully-functional State Commissions for Women.
- Catalyze behavioral change by challenging gender binary roles and stereotypes.
- Mobilize youth activism & engagement on issues related to gender and governance.
- Collate gender-disaggregated data and promote gender research.
- Collaborate with multi-stakeholders, viz. Government, NGOs, administration, police, UN, citizens, policymakers, CSRs, etc. to design & facilitate sustainable solutions.
- Support in relief work, especially during disasters/ calamities/ pandemics